There’s a lot of talk about beauty in life. Often, when we hear the word beauty we think of the physical beauty or symmetry instead of what is right in front of our eyes.
Today, I want to propose an idea to you:
What if everything you experience is beauty? All you experience is BEAUTY in it’s most essential form?
Or how about this–even if you don’t see your experiences as beautiful, are you reminded of beauty by the absence of it?
I invite you to seek beauty–yearn for it–hunt for it.
Seeing beauty will change your life forever.
Warning: if you practice this list, you may start to see beauty EVERYWHERE. Let me know how you see beauty the comments below!
30 ways to see Beauty in your everyday life (no passport, credit card, or lengthy program required!)
1. The ability to inhale and exhale
2. By gazing up to look at the sky
3. Watching people
4. In animals gazing out into the wild wild world
5. Observing the wind move the leaves
6. Recognizing the calm after the storm
7. When sunshine rests on a plant
9. In a handwritten note
10. The soft and warm comfort of your bed
11. Listening to live music
12. Tasting a homemade meal
13. When eyes shut in order to rest
14. In the laughter of a stranger
15. Experiencing coincidences
16. The smell and feel of an old book
17. Standing on your own two feet
18. The capacity to write your thoughts
19. Walking in the sand or grass without shoes
20. Looking into baby’s eyes
21. The soft flickering of a candle
22. Watching a bird fly
23. Spotting the moon in the middle of a blue sky
24. The sound of water rolling through rocks
25. Listening to other languages
26. Observing the many colors of a cloud
27. Hearing the voice of an old friend
28. Reading a poem out loud to yourself
29. Finding your favorite color in nature
30. You. Simply, purely, as-you-are You.