Carefully crafted research for writers, speakers, or content creators that need the power of research to declare their point.
I individually offer my services as an independent researcher in the following ways:
- Creating an annotated bibliography (where I read and comb through resources and summarize them) on your specific area of interest
- Culminating articles for you to read and cite as you do your writing
- Managing and linking the subject you’re interested in to other topics
Areas of experience and expertise:
- looking at why people create art throughout history
- helping people find the missing link to tie their writings and thoughts together
- human behavior, evolution, and why we do the things we do
- ancestry and historical perspective on family lineage.
More about me:
I’m a trained art historian. That basically means I’m a sorceress at uncovering layers of information through databases, libraries, and non traditional resources.
I’ve worked for foundations and individuals to help them use researched information to make their point.
I’m a member of the National Genealogical Society and volunteer with the National Archives as a citizen archivist.
I work from my desk and various institutions in the Western NC region (when they open back up!).
A super important note about what I won’t do:
I won’t do medical research or research to prove a stance on a health related topic.
I won’t write for you (but I do know some excellent ghostwriters).
I won’t support research for anyone or any institution that is racist, bigoted, xenophobic, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic or in any other way not a good human (or company).
Please contact me for project availability, rates, and whether we’re a good match for your research project by sending me an email here.
With carefully crafted research waiting for you —